Our Asset Valuation Services
Griffin Valuation Advisory comprehensive asset valuation services cover the key asset classes of plant and equipment, specialist property and infrastructure. Our experience covers the many types of tangible assets encountered within these broad classes as well as the varied purposes of valuation, ensuring that the unique requirements of your valuation project are understood and appreciated.
Our services are delivered by senior staff that possess comprehensive skills and experience to match your specific valuation requirements.
When working with Griffin Valuation Advisory you will receive clear and detailed answers from a well managed valuation project that is delivered by highly skilled and experienced professionals who understand your business and the detailed nature of your assets.
Click here to see how our Service Delivery Model helps to ensure this outcome.
Our Services Cover a Range of Asset Valuation Purposes
- Indemnity value
- Loss assessment
Financial Reporting Compliance
- Fair Value measurement (AASB 13 & IAS 13)
- Fair Value – Property, Plant & Equipment (AASB 116 & IAS 16)
- Business combinations (AASB 3 & IAS 3)
- Non-current assets held for sale (AASB 5 & IAS 5)
- Impairment value (AASB 136 and IAS 36)
- Investment property (AASB 140 and IAS 40)
Stock Exchange Listings
- Initial public offerings
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Due diligence
- Transactional advice
- Purchase price allocation
- Stamp duty
- Rating and taxing
- Tax consolidation
- Market Value
- Market Rental Value
- Asset register reconstruction and reconciliation
- Data cleansing
- Asset bar coding