FAPI (Val) (P&M) CPV MRICS
Memberships & Qualifications
- Fellow Member, Australian Property Institute (Inc.)
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Licensed Property Valuer in Western Australia (No. 44074) & New South Wales (No. VAL7161)
- Professional Member, The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Machinery Valuation Surveyor
- Bachelor of Business, Curtin University
- Graduate Diploma Plant & Machinery, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
With over 30 years combined professional experience in property, plant & machinery, John’s experience includes over 16 years with the Western Australian Valuer Generals Office.
John is a founding owner of Griffin Valuation Advisory and has completed a large range of valuations for private, public, corporate, local, state and federal government agency clients throughout Australia. He has extensive experience in the valuation of heritage properties, other market type properties & infrastructure assets.
John’s valuation experience covers all basis of valuation including valuations for insurance purposes, loss assessment, financial reporting, tax consolidation, mergers & acquisitions, transactional advice, due diligence, rating and taxing, market, auction realisable, asset register reconstruction and reconciliation.
What I do at Griffin Val
Director | Head of Property Valuations
The best thing about my job
The satisfaction from helping our clients solve their valuation problems
Seeing the trainee valuers I have trained over the years become competent professionals
Given the chance, I’d like to do a valuation on
A fleet of commercial aircraft
I barrack for
Footy – The Western Bulldogs and Rugby – The Western Force
Dream holiday destination
Anywhere where there are good golf courses
To relax I like to